Курьером по Киеву (Новая почта)
Learn to Write Colours and Shapes helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way.
• Helps to develop key learning skills including fine motor skills and problem solving.
• Wipe-clean pages allow kids to try again, building confidence.
• Bright, colourful design to stimulate a young child's senses.
Ideal for preschool children, Learn to Write Colours and Shapes includes bright photographs and simple instructions to make learning fun.
Tracing, matching and drawing activities encourage toddlers to write letters, numbers and words. As they progress, children will become confident with more difficult concepts, expanding their vocabulary, learning number counting, and recognizing shapes and colours. The range of activities allows kids to progress at their own pace.
Once completed, kids can mark their work with a star or smiley face, building confidence and a sense of achievement. Then the pages can be wiped clean, ready to use again! A perfect introduction to learn to write books for toddlers aged 3+ to get a headstart before school.
Examples of activities for kids in Learn to Write Colours and Shapes:
• Find the red square on the page
• Trace over the word 'blue' and try to write it freehand
• What other foods are green?
• Trace over the word 'circle'
• How many sides does a square have? Trace over the number
• What shape is a slice of pizza?
Проверьте предложения по акции. Экономить приятно!