|Серия книг||Learn to write|
Learn to Write Letters helps children develop pen control to write the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 in a fun, simple way.
• Helps to develop key learning skills including fine motor skills and problem solving.
• Wipe-clean pages allow kids to try again, building confidence.
• Bright, colourful design to stimulate a young child's senses.
Ideal for preschool children, Learn to Write Letters includes bright photographs and simple instructions to make learning fun.
Tracing, matching and drawing activities encourage toddlers to write letters, numbers and words. As they progress, children will become confident with more difficult concepts, expanding their vocabulary, learning number counting, and recognizing shapes and colours. The range of activities allows kids to progress at their own pace.
Once completed, kids can mark their work with a star or smiley face, building confidence and a sense of achievement. Then the pages can be wiped clean, ready to use again! A bestselling alphabet book, toddlers can develop their basic numeracy and literacy skills at nursery, giving them a headstart.
Examples of activities in Learn to Write Letters:
• Fill in the missing letter in 'apple'
• Trace around the 'cake'
• Sound out the word 'flower'
• Draw the tail on the kite
• Using the arrows, try to write out all the letters of the alphabet