Курьером по Киеву (Новая почта)
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Munich, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Munich.
Spent time at the fascinating Deutsches Museum, head over to Schloss Nymphenburg, explore the lively Museum District or spend a lazy afternoon in one of the city's many beer gardens. From Top 10 traditional pubs to Top 10 walks and cycling tours - discover the best of Munich with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Munich:
- Five easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Munich attractions, including Marienplatz, Olympiapark, the Alte Pinakothek and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Munich, plus seven colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Munich's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Downtown, the Old Town, Schwabing, the University DIstrict, the Isar RIver, Upper Bavaria and more
Staying for longer and want a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Munich and the Bavarian Alps.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.ISBN: 9780241294581 Pages: 160 Size: 100 x 191 mm Read more
Проверьте предложения по акции. Экономить приятно!